Nov 09, 2015 at 07:51 PM
Who would you like to nominate for this Most Prestigious Award?
- Nominee must be a resident or former resident of the Carpinteria Valley.
- Nominee cannot be a prior recipient of this award (see other side for past recipients).
- Nominee need not be a member of the Carpinteria Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Recommendation must be based on outstanding volunteer service and accomplishments within the Carpinteria Community. Volunteer activities should not be primarily as a result of the nominee’s profession or occupation. It is acceptable however for a nominee to be involved in and participate in various activities within the community that relate to his or her area of livelihood.
- Your recommendation and supporting letters will be used to assist the Selection Committee in making its
- Complete the information on this form in as much detail as possible.
- Include no more than 4-6 additional letters of support for your nominee with this form.
- Submit the completed package to Carpinteria Valley Chamber of Commerce by mail to:
PO Box 956, Carpinteria, CA 93014 or bring it to our office at 1056-B Eugenia Place, Carpinteria.
- All packages must be RECEIVED AT THE CHAMBER OFFICE by 4pm, Tuesday, December 15, 2015.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2015.
Award will be announced at the Annual Awards Banquet January 23rd, 2016.
Posted in Special Chamber Events.