Chamber Community Awards Banquet January 23, 2016
The Carpinteria Valley Chamber is proud to announce Growing Community Unity as the theme for the Carpinteria Valley Chamber of Commerce’s 58th Annual Community Awards Banquet.
The theme reflects the positive growth within our Chamber, and in our generous community. The Chamber’s Annual Meeting traditionally recognizes those who make the Carpinteria Valley a special place to Live, Work, Play & Enjoy!
Serving as the Chamber’s Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet, we invite you to join us at the Carpinteria Boys & Girls Club as we honor our highly esteemed 2015 recipients:
- Carpinterian of the Year
- Large Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Ambassador of the Year Outstanding Educator of the Year
- Junior Carpinterian of the Year
- Merit awards honoring volunteers from multiple organizations including the Carpinteria Valley Chamber of Commerce, Service Clubs, and Nonprofit’s.
We welcome the community members to become a sponsor, volunteer committee member, or event volunteer.
Dinner Tickets $80 I Community Sponsorships beginning at $500
Nomination forms are located in the Chamber Office and www.carpinteriachamber.org
Community awards banquet NOMINATION Application deadlines:
- Carpinterian of the Year 2015 - Forms due Tuesday, December 15th
- Large & Small Business 2015 - Forms due Friday, December 20th
- Merit Award Recognition 2015 - Forms due Monday, December 28th
- Jr. Carpinterian of the Year 2015 - Forms due Monday, November 30th
For Ticket sales, sponsorships, or more information- contact Joyce at the Carpinteria Valley Chamber at 805.684.5479 or firstname.lastname@example.org