Best Practices for Managing Your PPP & EIDL Funding through QuickBooksName: Best Practices for Managing Your PPP & EIDL Funding through QuickBooksDate: June 3, 2020Time: 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PDTWebsite: http://jrbookkeepingservices.comEvent Description:
The EDC SBDC and Score Santa Barbara invite you to an Interactive Webinar focused on enabling participants to analyze and present the financial requirements of their business using QuickBooks or any other accounting system with up to date information from the SBA.
Juliana Ramirez from JR Bookkeeping will be focusing on live-answering your specific questions including live demonstrations.
Possible discussion topics:
- Accounting of your PPP and EDIL funding and spending transactions
- Creating Reports that identify PPP expenses for forgiveness
- Working with QuickBooks Online
- Creating and Understanding Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Budgets
- Recording your general business activities correctly
- Troubleshooting your Bookkeeping Records
- Understanding the allowed expenses under PPP and EIDL