Matthew I. Berger Law Group
The Matthew I. Berger Law Group provides a wide range of legal services for businesses and individuals. Our practice focuses on supporting entrepreneurs, start up companies, and established business enterprises (large or small) relative to forming their business organization (corporation, LLC, partnership, or sole proprietorship) and ongoing operations, corporate housekeeping, intellectual property matters (trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets); branding; licensing; merchandising; employment; and trade secret protection throughout many business sectors, with an emphasis on entertainment, film, publishing, music, interactive; and gaming. The firm acts in the nature of General Counsel to various businesses, and serves its varied clients in the additional areas of estate planning, trusts, trust administration, probate, and real estate law.
- Intellectual Property (Trademarks, Copyrights, Trade Secrets)
- Business Formation and Ongoing Operations
- Entertainment: Publishing, Music, Art, Interactive (Internet, Web, Gaming, Digital), Motion Pictures, Television
- Estate Planning, Trust Drafting and Administration, Probate
- Licensing, Merchandising, Branding, and Employment